Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nursery Progress...

Yay. David finished putting all of the cribs together today. This means all the building part of the nursery is done and now the accessorizing may begin. Even though I know the babies won't be sleeping in there for a long time, it is a weight off my shoulder that it is almost done. As anyone that knows me, I hate undone things. They give me anxiety. This is part of what drives me to do my projects in one fell swoop. I honestly hate incomplete missions. So now all we need to do is hang the wall hangings I painted, the curtains, stick on the birdie decals I got and we have to pick out an area rug. Most of these little pieces of the nursery are in the mail so until they get here, we won't have anything more to do in there.

In addition to the nursery coming along, my father in law is feeling better and will hopefully be coming home from the hospital tomorrow. My little nieces just graduated from high school and Breahna will be graduating from fifth grade next week and moving on to middle school. So much going on. Oh, and I have an appointment with my perinatologist tomorrow which means I get to leave and actually get in a car and go somewhere. I haven't been out of the house since last Tuesday. I hope I remember how to use the stairs. Here are some pics of our progress and aof the canvas wall hangings I made. Okay so my computer is really slow I will post the pics in another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment