Monday, June 29, 2009

The Not So Fun Part

The last couple of days of this pregnancy have been hard. Sleeping is getting almost impossible. Something is going on with the lower left side of my rib cage. It feels like I have broken ribs. It kills when I breath, sniffle, cough, move, aagh, it is the worst pain ever. I've had a broken rib before which wasn't fun and remember there is nothing that can be done about it so I guess I just have to deal with whatever is going on. Rolling over in bed is such a task. I'm dying to sleep on my back or stomach. I would kill to have a Lazy Boy right about now. I look like poop. My nose has grown to what seems like giant proportions as well as my lips. It's hard not to complain when I am already measuring full term and can only imagine what it would be like to go another 8 weeks.
However, in spite of being uncomfortable I am so grateful for each day that I get to continue to cook these amazing babies. A fellow forum member had her triplets the other day at 25.5 weeks. They are doing well for their gestation but they are just so little. At the same time, when I look at the pictures of those babies I can't believe I have 3 in here that are even bigger than that. I just can't fathom it. I wish my stomach was see through and I could see where they are. Granted my belly is very big but I still can't imagine how they fit in there all together. It continues to blow my mind. And even though I have a hard time grasping that they are all in there and will be out soon, I already love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment