Thursday, June 25, 2009

Getting Huge...




I am certainly getting quite large. I had an appt. yesterday with my regular OB. My fundus is measuring 37 weeks and I have gained 20 pounds so far so I feel that I will be an elephant very soon. You'll notice I haven't added any face shots with my pics. This is because for one thing, I have always hated having my picture taken and two, I look terrible. My skin is awful because I've been left to fester in my own pile of grease and I just look very unfavorable. In any case, enjoy the huge belly pics...

1 comment:

  1. You look great. You are measuring ahead 12 weeks, which was what I measured. By the time I delivered, I measured at 46 weeks pregnant! LOL! 20 lbs is not bad. I only gained 37 total. You are all belly like I was. You will probably lose it all and then some like I did within the first 3 weeks post-partum. Just dont be stupid like me and gain much of it back.

    ReplyDelete