Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Not falling apart yet...

Well, I had 2 appointments today. I guess I should give in and change my dates to be those my OB has for me. I have been dating myself by the date of my egg retrieval but I guess the OB goes by the first day of the last period, which they don't have right anyway, but what is a couple of days. So, I will declare myself 21.3 weeks today. My pressure was a little up today but they are not worried, they will watch it. It was 130/80 which is up for me so we'll see. My cervix remains long at 3.69 which they are impressed with. My OB is pretty impressed with my compact carrying belly and says my belly looks like that of a 21 weeker with one baby. Maybe she's humoring me-I feel like it's large. My cankles are much better since stopping work. And the babies are growing well. I was a little concerned about the weight differences but the doc says not to worry. The girl is right on target and the boys are ahead. In addition, as I have said before, these ultrasounds measurements can't be relied on too heavily.
Anyhoo, They are measuring as follow: Mattea 15oz (transverse), David 1.1oz (vertex) and Frankie 1.5oz (vertex). The doc is very happy with these weights so we shall be too. My OB said she would be happy if I made it to 32 weeks. That seems so soon to me. I have bigger goals and am praying that I will carry them longer as that is less time they have in the NICU. Nursery pictures to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment