Saturday, July 4, 2009

27 Weeks

Well, today I reach 27 weeks. Even though it's not a huge milestone it is one week away from a huge milestone. At 28 weeks, the babies viablity goes up and the rsiks of complications goes down although it is still a concern of course. My cervix was holding strong this past week at 3.4 which is down from what it was before but that is to be expected. The babies weren't measured but will be this coming Tuesday. I'm hoping they are all around 2 1/2 pounds. That is on the higher end of what is expected but why not shoot higher.
Last weekend I made a great escape to my friend Wendys. I lounged in the sun and floated in the pool. It was nice to get out for the day but I paid the price when I got home as my whole body hurt. I'm just not used to doing anything besides laying in bed anymore. Today is the fourth of July. Breahna is gone to the beach and David is at the park with the dogs. Laying in bed is getting old but on the up and up the children have descended from under my left rib cage and I'm feeling a lot of relief from that.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am jealous! My belly was SOOO lopsided! I looked like a torpedo by 25 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is davenmissy from the board and you look beautiful in this pic! you go girl!

    ReplyDelete