Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Inrtroducing Solids...
















I know it's been months since I've had a chance to update this blog. I guess it's quite busy around here. While I don't have time to post all of the babies stats wanted to share some photos of them starting solids for the first time.

Our prediction was that davey would be pretty ready since he loves to eat, has been putting his hands to mouth all the time and is just a hungry guy in general. He did pretty well. He spit a little out but seemed to retain most of it. Frankie was not too interested and Mattea was just having fun with the spitting it out. It was an exciting milestone for us. I will try to post a more detailed update of life in our house when I have a chance.





1 comment:

  1. Yipee! I got Mika started last month but like Frankie and Mattea she isn't super interested. Wish she had Davey's appetite for something other than milk! They are so cute in their chairs!

    ReplyDelete